How it works
In-store hardware collects data about customer activity
Highly accurate sensors placed at the entrance and throughout the store count, identify and track customers as they move and engage with displays.
Data is collected by CrosscanConnect
All data collected by the in-store hardware is communicated to Crosscan Connect, which aggregates and analyzes the information into intelligible reports.
Insights are delivered in real time
You receive comprehensive and diverse insights about store performance as they are collected, delivered via an accessible web-based platform.
Connect with customers and transform their retail experience
Insights translate to business intelligence that enhances customer connection, boosts sales productivity and transforms retail success.
Real-time business intelligence in one place
Our software, Crosscan Connect, is a web-based reporting system that organizes insights into digestible reports used to optimize store performance.
Receive comprehensive daily, weekly monthly and annual PDF reports.
Weekly and monthly comparisons
Compare aggregate data week-to-week or month-to-month.
Geographic performance overview
Obtain a real-time display of store performance across locations.
Measure store performance by comparing KPIs to internal and industry indexes.
Retrieve traffic and sales forecasts based on artificial intelligence.
Data captured in-store
Hardware is strategically placed around your store and monitored remotely 24/7.
- Communicate directly to your customer with nearby sales, coupons, etc.
- Electronic Shelf Labeling (ESL)
- Adjust prices electronically for quick and convenient updates and rent advertising space to generate additional revenue.
- Route Mapping
- Highly accurate CustomerFlow sensors map in-store route.
- Quantify how many people walk through your door.
- Dwell Period
- Measure exact dwell time with our CustomerFlow and Wifi tracking systems.
- Store TVs / Digital Signage
- Interact with Customers through cutting-edge technology and display promotions, directions, ads and brand images.